The Tjep Invader Aiko Ring is made for the true video game fanatic. Only a devoted gamer would want to display their love for 8-bit characters on their finger for all the world to see. Granted, this particular men's accessory is very chic. In fact, for the casual observer, it might not even be immediately recognizable as the iconic arcade game character. For those who are not familiar with the arcade world, the ring is inspired by Space Invaders.
Made out of silver, the Tjep Invader Aiko Ring is custom-made to fit its 'conquest,' as put by the Amsterdam creative studio's website. Available in 20 different sizes, the Tjep Invader Aiko Ring is computer engineered with high precision and then casted in the metal using traditional techniques.
The Tjep Invader Aiko Ring is Inspired by the Arcade World
1. Gamer Fashion - The trend of video game-themed accessories can be expanded into other fashion items and clothing lines to cater towards the gamer demographic.
2. Retro-inspired Jewelry - The nostalgia of retro gaming can be utilized in jewelry design to create unique and niche pieces that cater towards a specific audience.
3. Customized Accessories - The popularity of personalized and customizable products can be utilized in the creation of video game-themed jewelry to cater towards individual preferences.
1. Jewelry - Jewelry companies can tap into the gamer demographic by creating unique and niche designs inspired by retro video games.
2. Fashion - Fashion designers can incorporate video game styles and themes into their designs to create a new subcategory of gamer fashion.
3. Customization Services - Customization services can be offered for video game-themed accessories to cater towards individual preferences and enhance the personalization experience.