Leggings have become such a huge success in women's apparel that it's a wonder if the same concept could possibly be an even bigger hit amongst men. Taking on that challenge is the Thom Browne 2011 Spring Collection.
Entitled 'Moncler Gamme Bleu,' this collection was showcased at Milan's Velodromo Vigorelli football stadium. The mixed-matched patterns looked scrumptious and the casual appeal has never been executed better. Taking on a bike theme, the Thom Browne 2011 Spring Collection is very much sports-inspired. Be sure to check out the gallery for more designs.
The Thom Browne Moncler Gamme Bleu 2011 Spring Collection
1. Men's Leggings - Opportunity for the fashion industry to explore and create stylish and comfortable leggings for men.
2. Gender-neutral Fashion - The rise of gender-neutral fashion trends opens up opportunities for clothing brands to cater to a wider audience.
3. Sports-inspired Fashion - The intersection of sports and fashion presents innovative possibilities for designers to create unique athletic-inspired clothing.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can capitalize on the growing demand for diverse and inclusive clothing options.
2. Athleisure - The athleisure industry can tap into the sports-inspired fashion trend by incorporating functional athletic elements into everyday clothing.
3. Retail - Retailers have an opportunity to expand their product offerings by introducing men's leggings and promoting gender-neutral fashion.