The 'This Place is Your Space' editorial captures the urban bohemian. Shot in a candid light for fifth issue of LoveWant Magazine, models Hannah Holman, Julia Nobis, Zippora Seven, Alexandra Richards and Sojourner Morrell roam around city streets in a playful and carefree manner. Clad in casual, billowing outfits bedecked with vintage-inspired accessories, their youthful outlook will inspire readers to let loose and have some free-spirited fun this summer season.
Shot by Australian photographer Cara Stricker, the This Place is Your Space editorial is filled with lo-fi images, which captures the mood of the photoshoot perfectly. It was styled by Zara Mirkin. Showing off a lighter side of fashion, Mirkin put together outfits teeming with simple tees and inspired by lingerie. Tousled locks and natural faces on all the girls perfect the looks.
The 'This Place is Your Space' Editorial is Casual and Carefree
1. Urban Bohemian Style - Fashion brands can create bohemian-inspired collections filled with billowing outfits and vintage-inspired accessories to cater to younger audiences.
2. Lo-fi Photography - Photographers can experiment with lo-fi photography for editorial shoots, offering a refreshing and unpolished take on fashion photography.
3. Free-spirited Lifestyle Movement - Brands can tap into the free-spirited lifestyle movement and promote carefree living through partnerships with influencers and brand ambassadors.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can capitalize on the urban bohemian trend by incorporating lighter and more relaxed clothing options for summer seasons.
2. Photography - The photography industry can disrupt the status quo by experimenting with unconventional photography techniques, such as lo-fi photography, for editorial shoots.
3. Influencer Marketing - The lifestyle movement towards a free-spirited outlook creates opportunities for brands to collaborate with influencers that share the same values to promote their products or services.