Drawing extremely detailed and realistic illustrations is clearly the strong-suit of artist T.S Abe, a fact that is evident in this latest collection of drawings named The Shoe Series.
The artist compiled a whole selection of high-fashion designer shoes, including designs from Maison Martin Margiela, Guisseppe Zanotti, Alexander McQueen, Christian Louboutin, Proenza Schouler, Isabel Marant and more well-known names. Using shading alone, the drawings portray details such as woven leather straps, metallic shine, studs, perforations, zippers, rivets, ruching and more, adding so much dimension that the shoes appear to pop out of the page.
The Shoe Series by T.S Abe illustrates only the most creative and fashionable shoes from the collections of luxury fashion designers.
The Shoe Series By T.S Abe is Incredibly Detailed and Realistic
1. Realistic Illustrations - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity to create virtual try-on experiences for fashion products using realistic illustrations.
2. High-fashion Designer Shoes - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity to leverage 3D printing technology to create customized high-fashion shoes.
3. Dimensional Drawings - There is a disruptive innovation opportunity to develop augmented reality apps that bring dimensional drawings to life.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore the use of realistic illustrations to showcase their products.
2. Art - The art industry can leverage the trend of realistic illustrations to create unique and visually engaging artworks.
3. Technology - The technology industry can develop innovative tools and platforms for creating and experiencing detailed and realistic illustrations.