Capturing the essence of cool is not always easy, but 'the impossible cool' tumblr makes it look effortless.
Capturing stars from old school Hollywood like Aretha Franklin and Audrey Hepburn to name a few, the tumblr features chic photos mostly taken in black and white. Whether the stars are caught off guard or posing makes no difference. They all look as cool as can be.
Take a look through the impossible cool to see what it takes to be inducted into this hall of fame.
Implications - Consumers in modern society look for style in all of their products. Designs featuring aesthetics with function attract shoppers who want the best of both worlds. In order to increase their appeal on the market, a company could focus on the importance of design in all their items.
The Impossible Cool is a Tumblr that Features Old Hollywood Stars
1. Effortlessly Chic Aesthetics - Businesses can attract customers by incorporating both style and function in their designs.
2. Black and White Photography - The timeless elegance of black and white photography can be utilized by businesses to create a sense of nostalgia and sophistication.
3. Old Hollywood Glamour - The alluring charm of old Hollywood can be incorporated into branding and marketing strategies to attract nostalgic consumers.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can incorporate an effortlessly chic aesthetic in their designs to attract style-savvy customers.
2. Photography - Photography companies can offer timeless black and white photography services for events and marketing campaigns.
3. Entertainment - The glamour and allure of old Hollywood can be utilized by entertainment companies to attract a nostalgic audience.