Nike introduces a new tonal update that is seen detailing its signature Dunk Low sneaker model -- this time around, it features a teal and navy colorway palette. The lifestyle sneaker model is made from premium leather materials and differentiated by the overlaying and underlying textures.
The overlaying material delivers a tumbled leather look and it matches the Swoosh, the laces, and the interior lining tonally. The quarter panels, tongues, collars, and toe boxes are detailed in a smoother leather and accented in a muted teal color. Branding can be seen at the usual placements including the insoles, heels, and the tongue section. All of this rests on top of a clean midsole and black treaded outsole.
Image Credit: Nike
Nike's Dunk Low Sneakers Get a Teal and Navy Tonal Makeover
1. Tonal Sneaker Designs - Creating monochromatic designs for sneaker models using premium materials provides a new selling point for brands that want to offer a sleek yet sustainable sneaker option.
2. Premium Leather Footwear - Exploring the use of premium leather materials for sneaker models allows brands an opportunity to offer a more luxurious and durable footwear option for customers.
3. Overlaying and Underlying Textures - Incorporating a mix of textures in a tonal design opens up new possibilities for creating unique and visually interesting sneaker models for consumers.
1. Fashion - Exploring the use of tonal and premium materials can offer new opportunities for fashion brands looking to differentiate themselves in the sneaker market.
2. Retail - The use of tonal sneaker designs and premium leather materials provides new opportunities for retailers to cater to customers looking for a luxurious and sustainable footwear option.
3. Sustainability - The incorporation of premium leather materials in sneaker designs encourages a shift towards sustainable fashion practices and presents opportunities for sustainable fashion brands.