Tsubame-Sanjo Takumi Series is the latest knife sharpening set on the market. The Japanese brand has just launched its first project on Kickstarter. They aim to bring the world its long-lasting extra-sharp knife set.
The company's blades are rust-resistant, easy to sharpen, and effortless to use. The company was formed in 1874 and had been making knives since. All of the new knives are uniquely designed and sharpened by a craftsman from Japan's leading industrial area, Tsubame-Sanjo.
The town is known for specializing in metalworking and for providing the best quality products possible. Diamond and ceramic are the two sharpening settings. The latter offers a ceramic grindstone finish for delicate sharpening. Diamond provides exceptional polishing power and is perfect for sharpening knives with dull edges.
Those interested in these sharpening sets can find out more on Kickstarter.com.
Image Credit: Shimomura Kihan
Takumi Series is the Latest Knife Sharpening Set on the Market
1. Rust-resistant Blades - Opportunity to innovate rust-resistant materials that can be used in other industries, such as food processing or marine equipment.
2. Japanese Knife Craftsmanship - Opportunity to introduce traditional Japanese craftsmanship into other industries, such as home decor or fashion accessories.
3. Kickstarter Campaigns for Kitchenware - Opportunity to create novel and unique kitchenware products and launch them through crowdfunding campaigns.
1. Kitchenware - Opportunity to develop high-quality kitchen knives with innovative materials and sharpening techniques.
2. Metalworking - Opportunity to explore and refine metalworking techniques that can be applied to various industries, such as automotive or aerospace.
3. E-commerce - Opportunity to utilize crowdfunding and e-commerce platforms to launch new products and services to a global audience.