Make Yourself Hot With The Click of A Mouse
Upload a good facial photo of yourself and you will be able to try on makeup and hairstyles and no one has to see you until it's just perfect. Trying different looks and styles can give you the courage to really adopt your favorite look. TAAZ is the baby of Satya Mallick, a scientist and San Diego's computer guy David Kriegman. They claim that "the new, easier and much more private way will revolutionize how women experience beauty." You can create smoky eyes or paint on ruby-red lips, allowing you to become your own makeup artist with more than 4,000 makeup products with the click of a mouse. Check out the gallery: it's just gorgeous. Try it. It works best on women but it's great fun for both sexes.
1. Virtual Makeover - Using technology to virtually try on makeup and hairstyles, empowering individuals to experiment with different looks and styles.
2. Beautytech - The integration of technology into the beauty industry, providing innovative solutions for consumers to enhance their beauty experience.
3. Personalized Beauty - Offering personalized beauty options through virtual platforms, allowing individuals to create their own unique beauty looks.
1. Beauty - The beauty industry can leverage virtual makeover technology to provide unique and personalized experiences for customers.
2. Technology - The integration of technology in the beauty industry presents opportunities for disruptive innovation and creating cutting-edge solutions.
3. E-commerce - E-commerce platforms can incorporate virtual makeover technology to enhance the online shopping experience for beauty products, increasing customer engagement and satisfaction.