The Swiftpoint Slider mouse from Simtrix is truly unique with an ingenious design. The mouse is designed to to be held between the thumb and index finger and slides right over the keys on your laptop, conveniently utilizing the whole keyboard as a mousepad.
According to the makers, "Swiftpoint technology combines innovations in hardware and software that enable a more intuitive and ergonomic method of interfacing with the computer across all hardware platforms, software applications and user environments. The Swiftpoint was designed to overcome the limitations and frustrations encountered with the traditional computer mouse. It also allows maximum flexibility and functionality across a diverse range of HCI environments."
Check out another unique mouse design, the finger mouse does not work on your keyboard, but it can work on your pants!
1. Ergonomic HCI - The Swiftpoint Slider mouse introduces an innovative ergonomic method of interfacing with computers, opening up opportunities for disruptive innovation in the field of human-computer interaction (HCI).
2. Multi-functional Input Devices - The design of the Swiftpoint Slider demonstrates the potential for input devices that can serve multiple functions, presenting opportunities for disruptive innovation in the market for computer peripherals.
3. Gesture-based Input - The Swiftpoint Slider's unique design allows users to interact with their laptops by sliding the mouse over the keyboard, suggesting opportunities for disruptive innovation in gesture-based input systems.
1. Computer Peripherals - The Swiftpoint Slider's innovative design challenges traditional mouse designs, offering disruptive innovation opportunities in the computer peripherals industry.
2. Human-computer Interaction (HCI) - The Swiftpoint Slider's ergonomic approach to computer interaction opens up possibilities for disruptive innovation in the field of human-computer interaction, revolutionizing the way we interact with technology.
3. Gaming Accessories - The Swiftpoint Slider's unique design could be adapted to meet the needs of gamers, creating disruptive innovation opportunities in the gaming accessories market.