The Rainbow Maker gives you all the joy of one of nature's most beautiful miracles, but without the rain! It's the modern day version of the prisms you played with him school. All you need is a bit of sunshine to stimulate the gadget's solar panel, and the motor that twists the Swarovski Crystal beneath it will begin running.
You can stick it to any window with the suction cup on the back and enjoy as your room is cast with a multi-coloured blanket of moving lights.
"Sunlight is made up from a multitude of colours," Gizoo explains. "Refracting sunlight through a crystal will split the light into its component colours making them visible to the human eye. And you won't believe your eyes as it creates mini 'rainbows' that dance across the room."
The fun gadget costs only £17.95 (about $35.49) and is a sure way to brighten anyone's day, no matter their age!
Solar-Powered Swarovski Rainbow Maker
1. Rainbow Maker - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing more advanced and interactive rainbow-making devices for different settings and environments.
2. Swarovski Crystal - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring new applications and uses for Swarovski crystals in various industries.
3. Solar Power Gadgets - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Designing and producing a wide range of solar-powered gadgets and accessories for everyday use.
1. Home Decor - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrating innovative and solar-powered decorative products into home decor industry.
2. Toy Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporating interactive and educational rainbow-making toys leveraging solar power technology.
3. Jewelry and Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborating with Swarovski to create solar-powered jewelry and fashion accessories that incorporate dazzling crystal elements.