As the warm months trickle in and campgrounds open to the public, many families are looking to spend some quality time with one another in nature and this is where a sustainable four-person tent like the Vango Joro Air 450 may come in handy.
Launched as part of Vango's Earth Collection, the new offering boasts a special design with the Sentinel Eco Fabric which is made from recycled single-use plastic. Aside from its planet-friendly demeanor, the sustainable four-person tent is also highly functional and easy to use. For one, the Vango Joro Air 450 utilizes AirBeam® technology to ensure quick inflation and a sturdy, reliable structure. In addition, the Pre-Angled Beams deliver greater height and internal space. The product also boasts an integrated front awning and a large front door that can be fully rolled back.
Image Credit: Vango
The Vango Joro Air 450 is Versatile and Can House Up to Four People
1. Sustainable Camping - Opportunity for sustainable camping gear and accessories made from recycled materials to cater to eco-conscious consumers.
2. Airbeam® Technology - Opportunity to adopt AirBeam® technology for quick inflation and a sturdy structure in various products such as inflatable furniture and outdoor structures.
3. Pre-angled Beams - Opportunity for pre-angled beams to be used in other applications such as architectural designs, temporary structures and emergency shelters.
1. Outdoor Recreation - Sustainable camping gear has potential in outdoor recreation industry to cater to eco-conscious consumers who prioritize nature preservation.
2. Furniture - Use of AirBeam® technology has potential in furniture industry for inflatable and portable furniture for indoor and outdoor use.
3. Architecture/construction - Pre-angled beams have potential to be used in architecture and construction industry for creating innovative temporary structures and emergency shelters.