Building on its eco-conscious ethos as a megabrand, IKEA is launching a sustainable cleaning collection. The range is comprised out of tools that are aesthetically pleasing and modern-looking, but ones that take inspiration from traditional techniques of tidying up.
The sustainable cleaning capsule is dubbed 'BORSTAD.' It is expected to be made available to consumers in the United States sometime in February 2020, which is perfect as many will be attempting to get out of the winter blues and begin their spring cleaning routines in anticipation of the warmer months.
The new BORSTAD collection is comprised out of various items that are offered at affordable prices. These include an "old, not outdated-style carpet beater," cedar blocks that keep moths away from clothes, hard-woven rattan baskets, and more.
Image Credit: IKEA
Ikea's BORSTAD is Design-forward , Taking Cues from Tradition
1. Sustainable Cleaning Collections - Opportunity for eco-conscious brands to develop aesthetically pleasing and modern-looking cleaning tools with inspiration from traditional techniques.
2. Eco-conscious Products - Opportunity for companies to create sustainable cleaning collections that cater to consumers' environmental concerns.
3. Affordable Cleaning Solutions - Opportunity for brands to offer affordable cleaning tools and accessories that are both functional and stylish.
1. Home Cleaning Products - Opportunity for home cleaning product manufacturers to develop sustainable and design-forward collections that meet consumer demands.
2. Eco-friendly Brands - Opportunity for eco-friendly brands to expand their product lines by introducing sustainable cleaning collections.
3. Home Decor and Furnishings - Opportunity for home decor and furnishing brands to create design-focused cleaning collections that complement their existing product offerings.