The Supreme x Schott leather peacoat incorporates American pride by pulling inspirations from the U.S. Navy. This collaborative effort between two indie brands and the United States Navy leaves its consumers grasping on to their national roots. The leather jacket's shell resembles the idea of the modern man in a softly constructed peacoat. While the inside of the jacket resembles the home-grown boy, with soft cotton plaid. The jacket titled 640N will leave one feeling sophisticated yet laid back.
The New York company Schott produces large amounts of leather products including chaps, vests and coats for the modern country man. While Supreme, also a New York-based company, caters to the skateboard community. The collaboration between these two brands and the U.S. Navy makes this leather peacoat wearable to all niches.
Supreme x Schott Collaboration Incorporates American Pride
1. Collaborative Fashion Partnerships - The collaboration between Supreme, Schott, and the U.S. Navy showcases the trend of indie brands partnering with established institutions to create unique fashion products.
2. Nostalgic Design Influences - The Plaid Army Leather Jackets incorporate nostalgic design elements with the use of soft cotton plaid on the inside, appealing to consumers seeking a sense of nostalgia and familiarity in their fashion choices.
3. Fashion for All Niches - The Supreme x Schott collaboration creates a leather peacoat that can be worn by individuals from various communities, showcasing the trend of fashion brands aiming to cater to a wide range of niche markets.
1. Fashion & Apparel - The Supreme x Schott collaboration exemplifies opportunities for disruptive innovation in the fashion and apparel industry through unique collaborations and nostalgic design influences.
2. Retail & E-commerce - The collaboration between indie brand Supreme, leather manufacturer Schott, and the U.S. Navy presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in retail and e-commerce by combining niche fashion markets and military-inspired designs.
3. Skateboarding Industry - The partnership between Supreme and Schott, both companies with connections to the skateboarding community, suggests potential for disruptive innovation in the skateboarding industry through the introduction of fashion collaborations.