The amount of technology that takes up the home is on a crazy level these days and to make life easier to handle when it comes to such devices, one company has finally taken a look at the common plug to redesign a super-flat plug. Now powering such devices as computers, lights, toasters and everything in between is much more convenient.
Designed by engineers from Schulte Electrotechnik, the super-flat plug has been EVOline. Taking up no space at all, people will be able to arrange their furniture as perfectly as possible. More than that, since the cord rests at the bottom instead of jutting out from the face, it ensures its lifespan will be much longer. The super-flat plug is easy to use and comes in two colors: white and black.
EVOline Redesigns the Common Plug to Make It More Convenient
1. Super-flat Plugs - The trend of super-flat plugs offers convenience and space-saving solutions for home technology.
2. Redesigning Common Plugs - The trend of redesigning common plugs presents opportunities for improved functionality and efficiency.
3. Extended Lifespan of Plugs - The trend of extending the lifespan of plugs through innovative designs ensures longevity and durability.
1. Home Technology - The home technology industry can benefit from super-flat plugs as they provide convenient solutions for managing multiple devices.
2. Electrical Equipment Manufacturing - The electrical equipment manufacturing industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by redesigning common plugs to enhance usability and efficiency.
3. Furniture Industry - The furniture industry can capitalize on the trend of super-flat plugs by creating designs that accommodate and integrate these plugs seamlessly.