The Superfertile 'Mankind' AW 2010 collection is super-chunky and unique. Sri-Lanka-born designer Kali Arulpragasam has been rightfully featured on Trend Hunter before because of her ultra creative and thoughtful jewelry collections-- this time she's back, but for her men's jewelry.
This limited-edition, handmade jewelry collection is overly imaginative and quirky with its oversized appeal. It also helps that the models are buff and adorable, donned in necklaces that are shaped in hearts or falling men. Check out the gallery for more photos from the Superfertile 'Mankind' AW 2010 collection.
The Superfertile 'Mankind' AW 2010/11 Collection is Super Quirky
1. Men's Statement Necklaces - Men's statement necklaces are becoming more popular as a fashion trend, providing a disruptive innovation opportunity for fashion designers and jewelry makers.
2. Oversized and Quirky Jewelry - The demand for oversized and quirky jewelry pieces is growing, creating an opportunity for jewelry designers to create unique and attention-grabbing pieces.
3. Limited-edition Handmade Collections - Limited-edition handmade jewelry collections are highly valued by consumers, offering an opportunity for independent designers to create exclusive pieces that cater to niche markets.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can capitalize on the trend of men's statement necklaces by offering a wider range of designs and styles that cater specifically to this market.
2. Jewelry - The jewelry industry can explore the potential of oversized and quirky designs to appeal to customers looking for bold and unconventional accessories.
3. Independent Design - Independent designers have the chance to establish a market niche by creating limited-edition handmade collections that appeal to consumers seeking unique and one-of-a-kind pieces.