Incessant Twitter users will love the newly launched Subjot. Working like Twitter but specifically catered to your favorite subjects, Subjot is like a self-organizing social media tool.
You can decide which topics you want to appear on your Subjot feed for each individual person you're following. This way, you get rid of the things you usually overlook and get those little tidbits you love. The creators of Subjot are married couple Chris Carella and Becky Carella.
Check out Subjot for a look into Twitter's possible future.
Implications - Consumers look for products specifically catered to their needs. Items that are designed towards certain requirements attract shoppers who only look for the best in their purchases. Companies could focus on specific desires of their customers in order to increase their revenue.
Subjot is a Focused Social Media Tool that Gets Rid of Unwanted Topics
1. Personalized Social Media - Developing social media tools that are self-organizing and specifically catered to the user's favorite subjects could revolutionize social media consumption.
2. Targeted Content Curation - Creating products and services which allow users to choose the content they see, tailored to their interests and preferences, has disruptive innovation potential in media and entertainment industries.
3. Individualized User Experience - Offering a personalized user experience for consumers could be a disruptive innovation opportunity in the technology industry, resulting in increased customer loyalty and revenue streams.
1. Social Media - Social media platforms can benefit from developing features that allow users to personalize their feeds based on their interests, to increase engagement and usage.
2. Media and Entertainment - Media companies could leverage personalized content curation tools to attract and retain customers, and compete with other media platforms.
3. Technology - Technology companies may find success by offering personalized experiences to users, and creating more efficient products through targeted development.