Seiko Spring Drive Spacewalk
As more and more of us (millionaire non-astronauts) are traveling into space, we need a means of telling time. Apparently, the zero-gravity environment in space is enough to render earthly timepieces, obsolete. Watch-maker, Seiko, has answered our challenge by producing the Spring Drive Spacewalk watch. Richard Garriott, the sixth private-citizen space explorer, will wear the watch on the outside of his spacesuit (it's called MARKETING). You can get one of the remaining 97 watches for $25,000 USD.
1. Space Tourism Watches - An opportunity for watch-makers to create timepieces that can function in zero-gravity environments for the growing space tourism industry.
2. Zero-gravity Technology - A trend of developing technologies that can perform in zero-gravity environments, with potential applications in space exploration, manufacturing, and other industries.
3. Luxury Space Accessories - A growing market for luxury accessories designed specifically for space travel, including high-end watches, suits, and other gear.
1. Luxury Watches - An opportunity for luxury watch-makers to develop high-end timepieces specifically designed for space travel and tourism.
2. Space Tourism - An emerging industry that requires innovative products, including watches, that can function in the unique environment of zero-gravity space travel.
3. Space Technology - A growing industry that requires the development of more advanced technologies and materials that can perform in the challenges of space, including zero-gravity environments.