Outdoor equipment and apparel label Snow Peak has officially unveiled its AW22 collection, which consists of a wide range of seasonal pieces.
More specifically, the Snow Peak AW22 collection features a variety of cold weather-ready items, including crewneck sweaters, fleece zip-ups, pullover hoodies, windbreakers, anoraks, and tactile overalls. No doubt, the collection's most standout pieces feature Primeflex fabric, a unique material that delivers the extra warmth needed for the cooler upcoming months. A specific item that is worth noting is the Fire-Resistant Stretch Coat, which blends aramid with recycled polyester to create a unique jacket that is both water and fire proof.
For those interested, select pieces from the Snow Peak AW22 collection are now available to purchase on the brand's website. The remainder of the collection will be released over the coming months.
Image Credit: Snow Peak
Snow Peak Unveils Its Primeflex-Equipped AW22 Collection
1. Cold-weather Apparel - Disruptive innovation opportunities in developing modern fabrics that balance warmth, practicality and sustainability for cold-weather outdoor apparel.
2. Sustainable Outdoor Apparel - Disruptive innovation opportunities in discovering new materials that balance durability, breathability and sustainability for outdoor apparel.
3. Functional Clothing - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the practical application of technology in developing clothing that increases durability, comfort and performance.
1. Outdoor Apparel - There is an opportunity for outdoor apparel manufacturers to specialize in producing appropriate cold-weather clothing.
2. Textile Production - Textile production companies can gain a competitive edge by developing modern textiles using advanced technologies and eco-friendly processes.
3. Sustainability Manufacturing - Companies involved in manufacturing outdoor clothing can focus their efforts on developing sustainable materials and eco-friendly processes to increase profits.