The 'Snap Clap App' allows smartphone users to capture handsfree photos without any assistance.
Settling a seemingly unsolvable issue, this ingenious development by David Sproch works by responding to clapping. A great and more controlled alternative to undependable self-timing settings, this is a very modern way to take your own picture. Costing only 99 cents, this is a worthwhile buy for those who find themselves wishing for a photographer. The only possible downside to this app is that one would most likely be clapping at the moment that the photo is taken, leading to some fairly monotonous captures.
Regardless, this is an impressively creative solution to an admittedly first world problem that many have encountered.
The 'Snap Clap App' is Absolutely Ingenious
1. Handsfree Photography - Developing smartphone apps or devices that enable users to capture photos without the need for assistance or self-timers.
2. Gesture-based Controls - Exploring technology that responds to specific gestures or actions to perform tasks or trigger actions.
3. Innovative Self-timing Solutions - Creating new and more reliable methods for self-timing photos, avoiding the need for external assistance.
1. Mobile App Development - Companies specializing in creating smartphone apps could develop similar handsfree photography apps for different user needs and preferences.
2. Consumer Electronics - Manufacturers of smartphones and other electronic devices could incorporate gesture-based control features into their products to enhance user experience.
3. Camera Accessories - Creating innovative camera accessories or attachments that enable handsfree photography for different camera models.