BMX rider can now practice their sport also in winter. Northlegion designed a BMX for snow: the SMX.
Carving turns, airs and tricks and easy transport in skilifts should be possible.
Just an other snow-sport? We will see..
Implications - Toboggans based on a similar design have existed for years, but this is one of the first high-end models to feature actual bike technology into its design. For those bike enthusiasts who live in colder climates, the SMX could mean the end of having to resort to indoor biking during winter months. This could definitely become a major winter past time in the years to come, so keep your eyes peeled for more products of this nature.
1. Winter BMX Revolution - The development of snow BMXs like the SMX could disrupt the winter sports industry by offering a new and exciting activity for bike enthusiasts in colder climates.
2. Integration of Bike Technology - The incorporation of actual bike technology into the design of snow BMXs has the potential to disrupt the winter sports equipment industry, providing a new market for high-end models.
3. Emerging Winter Pastime - The rise of snow BMXs could create a new winter pastime and attract a dedicated community of riders, opening up opportunities for event organizers and brands to target this niche market.
1. Winter Sports - The development of snow BMXs could revolutionize the winter sports industry by introducing a new and exciting activity for enthusiasts.
2. Outdoor Equipment - The integration of bike technology into snow BMXs offers potential disruptive innovation in the outdoor equipment industry, creating a new market for specialized products.
3. Event Management - The emergence of snow BMXs as a popular winter activity presents opportunities for event organizers to create and promote competitions, exhibitions, and demonstrations for this niche market.