Every smoker needs their smoking accessories. Whether that be a grinder, an ashtray or rolling papers, it is commonly known that smoking is an involved process. With all of these items, it becomes increasingly difficult to keep your discretion and that could be a major problem in the law's eyes.
The Stashtray wants to do the work for you; its job is to provide you with everything you need as a smoker in one spot and provides you with the discretion to do your thing without fear of getting caught.
The kit is looking for crowdsourcing right now but with a purchase of the first edition Stashtray (which is 25% off right now by the way) you get a lot of product. You receive a stainless steel rolling tray, a four part grinder, a magnetic lighter case, a pack of RAW papers and the signature book case to hide all your equipment in while you parade around as an upstanding part of society, amongst other items. If you're a smoker, this is most definitely for you.
The Stashtray Smoking Accessories Give Smokers Style and Discretion
1. All-in-one Smoking Accessories - The trend of providing smokers with a comprehensive kit of all necessary smoking accessories in one place offers convenience and discretion.
2. Discreet Smoking Products - The trend of designing smoking accessories with discreet features and hiding compartments allows smokers to maintain privacy and avoid legal issues.
3. Crowdsourcing Smoking Innovations - The trend of crowdsourcing innovative smoking accessories allows for collaboration and feedback from the smoking community, leading to the development of unique and user-focused products.
1. Smoking Accessories - The smoking accessories industry can capitalize on the trend of all-in-one kits and discreet smoking products to cater to the needs and preferences of smokers.
2. E-commerce - The e-commerce industry can tap into the trend of crowdsourcing smoking innovations by providing platforms for smokers to launch and promote their unique smoking accessories.
3. Recreational Cannabis - The recreational cannabis industry can embrace the trend of discreet smoking products to enhance the overall consumer experience and cater to privacy-conscious smokers.