In an effort to target younger drivers, Chevrolet launched its ChevySmallCars.com website, along with an accompanying web series titled 'Small Talk.' Designed to be short and entertaining, the new webisodes were specially created to appeal to easily-distracted millennial consumers.
The ChevySmallCars.com was created last year as a way for the company to market its smaller models: the Sonic, Spark and Trax. Along with the website, the brand created three short webisodes produced by the comedic platform 'Funny Or Die' and hosted by the comedian Al Madrigal. Each of the webisodes focused on a different model and gave viewers a quick and simple overview of the main features. As Chevrolet originally explained, the series gave younger consumers a way "to engage and discover Chevy on their own terms."
Chevrolet's 'Small Talk' Webisodes are Designed for Millennial Drivers
1. Webisodes for Targeted Marketing - Creating short and entertaining webisodes designed to appeal to specific consumer demographics, such as millennials, allows companies to engage and promote their products in a more engaging and personalized way.
2. Collaboration with Comedic Platforms - Partnering with popular comedic platforms like Funny Or Die to produce content can help brands create entertaining and shareable webisodes that resonate with their target audience.
3. Interactive Online Experiences - Developing interactive websites like ChevySmallCars.com enables companies to provide consumers with a more dynamic and immersive experience, increasing brand engagement and conversion rates.
1. Automotive - The automotive industry can benefit from creating targeted webisodes to market their vehicles to specific audience segments, such as millennials, who are known for their preference for digital content.
2. Entertainment - Comedic platforms and production companies have the opportunity to collaborate with brands in creating webisodes, expanding their reach and revenue streams through branded content partnerships.
3. Digital Marketing - Developing interactive websites and web series can offer new avenues for digital marketers to engage consumers and promote products through personalized and entertaining online experiences.