The photo series simply titled Siren by Lyn Averson, a photographer based in Singapore, takes on a dark and vampiric theme that will excite people endlessly, especially those with an affinity for supernatural story lines. Of course, the photoshoot isn't obvious in its mystical motif, instead it simply suggests it. Rife in narrative, it invites people to fill in the blanks however they choose.
Starring model Lais Santos and male model Willy Bonaparte, Siren by Lyn Averson also adheres to a gothic take on old Hollywood glamor, which might inspire another imaginative narrative. The spellbinding looks were put together by stylist Randolph Tan, who focused on an all-black wardrobe. They were complemented by tousled hair, shadowed eyes and red lips by beauty artist Raudha Raily. Overall, Siren by Lyn Averson is an emotional ride.
Siren by Lyn Averson Stars Lais Santos and Willy Bonaparte
1. Dark Glamor Photography - Opportunity for beauty and fashion brands to create disruptive campaigns that appeal to consumers' affinity for supernatural storylines.
2. Gothic Hollywood Aesthetics - Opportunity for film and TV industries to incorporate a gothic aesthetic in their productions to captivate audiences.
3. Narrative-based Photography - Opportunity for photographers to create captivating campaigns that allow audiences to fill in the blanks and interpret the story as they wish.
1. Beauty and Fashion - Dark glamor photography presents an opportunity for beauty and fashion brands to create disruptive campaigns that incorporate supernatural themes for targeted audiences.
2. Film and TV - Gothic Hollywood aesthetics present an opportunity for film and TV industries to captivate audiences with a dark, alluring, and seductive aesthetic.
3. Photography - Narrative-based photography presents an opportunity for photographers to create campaigns that tell a story and allow audiences to interpret the narrative according to their preferences.