These DIY crochet shoe lace designs are the perfect way to dress up a pair of ordinary sneakers with a much needed boost of color. These laces are surprisingly easy to knit and you'll feel so accomplished with your work once they're done.
These colorful rainbow crochet shoe lace tutorial was designed in support of the campaign called Rainbow Laces that wants to put an end to homophobia in the sport of soccer. The laces are incredibly easy to make and only require a few simple steps. First purchase a color of rainbow yarn, a four millimeter crochet hook and two yarn needles. Then follow the pattern featured on the Mollie Makes blog that help show you how to make this braid-inspired lace design. The finale product adds a punch of color to your shoes.
These Handmade Knitted Shoe Lace Designs Add Color to Any Pair of Sneakers
1. DIY Crochet - The trend of DIY crochet shoe lace designs presents opportunities for companies to offer crochet kits and tutorials to consumers.
2. Colorful Sneakers - The trend of adding colorful crochet laces to sneakers creates opportunities for companies to produce and market sneakers with unique lace designs.
3. Social Activism - The trend of using crochet shoe laces to support causes like Rainbow Laces showcases opportunities for brands to engage in social activism and promote inclusivity.
1. Craft and DIY - The craft and DIY industry can capitalize on the trend of DIY crochet shoe lace designs by creating and selling crochet kits and supplies.
2. Footwear - The footwear industry can leverage the trend of adding colorful crochet laces to sneakers by incorporating unique lace designs into their product offerings.
3. Sports and Activewear - The sports and activewear industry can tap into the trend of using crochet shoe laces to support causes by collaborating with advocacy organizations and designing sneakers with special laces.