Shoe Dating is a singular service that helps people find love -- as well as the right pair of shoes. Malaysian retailer Shoes Shoes Shoes has teamed up with dating site Lunch Actually to offer this Cinderella-like service.
Men who seek love help from Shoe Dating are asked to choose a pair of shoes they would like their prospective dates to wear. When a woman strolls into Shoes Shoes Shoes and chooses that particular pair, she is given the option of a discount if she agrees to go on a blind date with her mysterious benefactor. That's right, the men pay a percentage (10% and up) of the shoe sale.
Although it might seem like a bribe, Shoe Dating simply bridges the gap between likeminded individuals.
Shoe Dating Pairs Men and Women Up Based on Footwear
1. Personalized Dating Services - Shoe Dating offers a unique approach to matchmaking by connecting people based on their preferred footwear choices.
2. Experiential Retail - Shoes Shoes Shoes and Lunch Actually create an immersive and engaging shopping experience by combining fashion and dating.
3. Incentivized Blind Dates - Shoe Dating introduces a new way to encourage blind dates by offering discounts on shoe purchases to participants.
1. Retail - Retailers can explore personalized matchmaking services as a way to enhance customer experience and drive sales.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can collaborate with dating services to create innovative and interactive marketing campaigns.
3. Online Dating - Online dating platforms can adopt incentivized blind dates as a strategy to attract new users and increase engagement.