Gelareh Mizrahi's shoe charms collection reinvents iconic logos, transforming them to feature the fashion designer's insignia. The designer that is best known for her graphic "thank you" print shopping totes and recent line of handpainted logo handbags.
Her shoe charms mimic popular everyday products and replace their iconic logos with the designer's name. These products include Oreo's classic cookies, a Bic lighter, a tube of Maybelline's widely popular Great Lash mascara, a black Sharpie marker and a pack of Juicy Fruit gum among others.
By referencing iconic household and lifestyle products, designer Galareh Mizrahi appeals to fashion fans with an appreciation for iconography. Though subtle, these shoe charms make an instant statement when worn and look best when paired with a white sneaker that acts as a blank canvas.
Gelareh Mizrahi's Shoe Charms Reinvent Iconic Brand Identities
1. Re-imagined Branding - Transforming iconic logos into unique designs to create unique fashion statements
2. Iconography Fashion - Incorporating popular household products into fashion accessories as an innovative way to appeal to consumers
3. Micro Branding - Adding small logos or brand insignias onto fashion products as a way to create unique and distinctive designs
1. Fashion - Fashion designers can incorporate unique and innovative design concepts through the use of recognizable logos and household products
2. Branding - Companies can explore new and innovative branding ideas by incorporating household items and unique designs into their logos and marketing strategies
3. Manufacturing - Manufacturers can expand their product offerings by partnering with fashion brands and incorporating their unique designs into their existing product lines.