Samantha Pleet's Spring 2013 line brings a conservative allure to the New York-based label. Pleet has aimed to intersperse her lines with hints of modern sensibility, and this pragmatic take on fashion is apparent in the seasonal apparel.
The majority of these Pleet-approved Spring 2013 gowns hang below the knee and just around the calf. Thing length is highly sought after, especially by women who enjoy a demure style of dress. And yet, despite the demand, many labels have remained focused on tight, sultry mini skirts or crop pieces.
This label provides a much needed response to the call for modest clothing. The collection is appropriate for work and for outings, make the brand all the more practical for shoppers.
Samantha Pleet's Spring 2013 Line is Demure
1. Modest Fashion - Opportunity for brands to cater to the demand for conservative and demure clothing styles.
2. Practical Apparel - Brands can capitalize on the need for functional and versatile clothing options that are appropriate for various occasions.
3. Modern Sensibility in Fashion - Innovation opportunity to infuse modern elements into conservative fashion designs.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can explore the market for conservative and demure clothing options.
2. Apparel Retail - Opportunity for retailers to stock and sell practical clothing items that are suitable for work and outings.
3. Fashion Design - Fashion designers can incorporate modern sensibility into their conservative fashion collections.