Roshe Run’s are some of the most popular shoes of the past year; the Roshe Run slip-on is the shoe we know and love—without laces. This model was first captured on an Instagram account by theavenuepl and there is no information on this release other than what we can decipher from the photo.
The Roshe Run has been an immediate sell-out and subsequently a fan favorite. This model appears to have a tiger camo/tribal colorway which is all over the uppers of the uppers of the sneaker. This model also has a heel loop and baby blue logo on the tongue. Nike has chosen to go with a black/blue colorway on this pair, with the traditional all-white mid sole.
This sneaker is set to release for Spring-Summer of 2014, so we should expect some more detailed photos and information in the coming months. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for this instant classic.
The Roshe Run Slip On for Spring 2014 is a Complete Remodel
1. Roshe Run Slip-on - Opportunity for disruptive innovation lies in creating slip-on shoes with unique colorways and design elements.
2. Tiger Camo/tribal Colorway - There is potential for disruptive innovation in incorporating tribal and camo patterns into various fashion and footwear products.
3. Heel Loop Design - Innovators can explore incorporating heel loops into sneakers and other footwear to enhance functionality and aesthetics.
1. Footwear - Disruptive innovation opportunities can be found in developing unique slip-on shoes with innovative design elements.
2. Fashion - There is potential for disruptive innovation in incorporating tribal and camo patterns into various fashion products.
3. Sportswear - Innovators can explore incorporating heel loops into sportswear products like sneakers to enhance convenience and style.