Le Labo, a high-end New York-based perfume brand, has announced the relaunch of 'Rose 31,' a best-selling fragrance that boasts a sophisticated rose-like scent that is perfect for the summer season.
'Rose 31' is made from the centifolia rose, which blooms every May. This type of rose boasts a particularly masculine scent, which allows the Le Labo fragrance to stand out from other more feminine rose-based perfumes. In addition to being sold as a standalone fragrance, the brand is also selling Rose 31-scented shampoo, hand soap, body wash, laundry detergent, and oil.
For those interested in a luxury summertime scent, Rose 31 is now available to purchase from Le Labo's website and at select physical retailers in the United States.
Image Credit: Le Labo
Le Labo Reintroduces Its Iconic 'Rose 31' Scent in Time for Summer
1. Centifolia Rose Scents - The use of centifolia rose in fragrances and other personal care products is becoming popular, presenting market opportunities for brands to create unique products.
2. Gender-blurring Fragrances - Fragrance brands are exploring gender-neutral scents and incorporating traditionally masculine scents, like centifolia rose, in their products.
3. Multi-product Fragrance Lineups - Brands, like Le Labo, are expanding their fragrance offerings into other personal care products, such as shampoo, body wash, and laundry detergent.
1. Perfume - Perfume brands can utilize the centifolia rose and explore other unique scent combinations to create new fragrances and scent products.
2. Personal Care - With the expansion of fragrance lineups into other personal care products, there are opportunities for personal care brands to create more luxurious and unique offerings.
3. Retail - As more high-end fragrance brands expand into other product categories, retailers can offer a wider variety of luxury fragrance-related products to customers.