The Roll.Charge.Light.Protect wheelchair helps protect the user with glowing wheels for extra nighttime safety. With reduced visibility in the dark, many wheelchair users find it difficult to travel on their own at night. However, designers Mingoo Kim, Yunjin Chang and Sueun Park have created the Roll.Charge.Light.Protect wheelchair concept to eliminate this problem.
The LED lights are powered by the rotating wheels and also have a reader that displays how much electricity remains.
Implications - Because exposure to danger is incredibly common, safety has become an element of utmost concern to the average consumer. Whether a company's goods include automatic brakes, illuminated parts or sirens, any extra protection from harm offered to customers is well received and might encourage a purchasing decision.
Roll.Charge.Light.Protect has Pimp Glowing Wheels
1. Illuminated Wheelchair Safety - LED lights for wheelchair safety in low light conditions.
2. Wheelchair Charging - Generating electricity through wheel rotations to power LED lights.
3. Assistive Technology Innovation - Designing innovative solutions to improve accessibility and user safety.
1. Medical Equipment Manufacturing - Manufacturing and distributing assistive technologies for people with mobility impairments.
2. Smart Home Technology - Creating technology that assists individuals with mobility impairments for safer and independent living.
3. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) - Designing and manufacturing products that offer added safety measures.