The Roku stick has long been relied on by a lot of people who want to move on from traditional TV into a brave new world of versatile multimedia entertainment. However, the makers of this revolutionary device are not content to rest on their laurels, and so have gone ahead and come up with an exceptionally compact version of the Roku stick that is smaller than ever.
This new Roku stick is capable of 1080p HD output much like its venerable predecessor, but it has also been boosted with a brand new and highly desirable feature -- the ability to stream audio content directly to your iOS or Android mobile device. What's great about this feature is that it makes use of WiFi rather than unreliable Bluetooth.
Ultimately, the Roku stick is designed to make multimedia streaming a more compact and comfortable experience than ever before.
The New Roku Stick is Small In Size But Big On Features
1. Pocket-sized Streaming Devices - With the increasing demand for portable tech, there is a disruption opportunity to innovate pocket-sized streaming devices that cater to consumer demand.
2. Wireless Audio Streaming - The integration of WiFi to stream audio content on portable devices offers a disruptive opportunity for audio streaming devices manufacturers.
3. Versatile Multimedia Entertainment - With more people seeking versatile entertainment alternatives, there is a disruptive opportunity to create new, innovative ways to stream multimedia content.
1. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry has a disruptive innovation opportunity to innovate portable streaming devices that cater to the growing demand for portable tech.
2. Mobile Devices - As mobile devices continue to be the primary source of media consumption, manufacturers have a disruptive innovation opportunity to capitalize on this trend and develop new ways to stream media content through mobile devices.
3. Entertainment - With the increasing demand for versatile multimedia entertainment, there is a disruptive innovation opportunity to create new, innovative ways to stream multimedia content that cater to consumer preferences.