The Rodebjer Spring 2012 collection was inspired by materials found in an artist's studio. More specifically, fashion designer Carin Rodebjer imagined "an artist frantically mixing life and work under the blazing sun of the Mediterranean Coast... when everything is connected when life feeds art, art feeds life and something unique, and wholly natural is born."
The summery, artistic freedom is definitely present in the Rodebjer Spring 2012 collection. Full of vibrant colors, comfortable fits and eclectic styling, the line has a nonchalant, yet creative vibe behind each look that will surely inspire people to tap into their own imaginative souls.
Most interesting about the Rodebjer Spring 2012 collection, however, is the unique cuts and tailoring seen throughout.
The Rodebjer Spring 2012 Collection Features a Carefree Vibe
1. Artistic-inspired Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore unconventional cuts and tailoring in fashion designs.
2. Vibrant Colors in Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experiment with bold and unexpected color combinations in clothing.
3. Eclectic Styling - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate different styles and influences in fashion, catering to individualized aesthetics.
1. Fashion Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Incorporate unconventional and unique cuts in clothing designs.
2. Textile Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop innovative dyeing techniques to create vibrant and long-lasting colors in fabrics.
3. Fashion Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Curate and market eclectic styles that cater to individualized fashion preferences.