Robert Tabor's shoes would fit right in with singer Katy Perry's wacky wardrobe. Part art installation and part footwear, Rabor creates footwear inspired by many things including your favorite meals.
Burgers, BLT sandwiches, spaghetti and cherry pie are just some of the things that have inspired the Robert Tabor's shoe designs. If you want to wear a pair of these heels, it'll cost you between $50 and $750 depending on the style and elaborate design details.
Robert Tabor's Shoe Designs Look Good Enough to Eat
1. Food-inspired Footwear - Designing shoes inspired by different foods is a new trend in the fashion industry.
2. Artistic Shoes - Shoes as art installations is a trend in fashion design.
3. High-end Burger Culture - Innovative burger culture is inspiring luxury fashion pieces.
1. Fashion Industry - This trend has created an opportunity for fashion brands to create food-inspired lines.
2. Food Industry - Food companies can tap into their brand identities to partner with designer accessory brands.
3. Luxury Fashion Industry - Creating outrageous and unique pieces that have a price range of $50-$750 is a new trend that luxury brands can tap into.