This Man About Town editorial showcases model Robbie McKinnon exuding adolescence and youthfulness through moody and expressionless facial features.
Seeking to capture the essence of youthful consumers through portraying angst and attitude, this Man About Town editorial will surely entice adolescence who can relate to that carefree, and nonchalant feeling. Photographed by Letty Schmiterlow, this editorial features Robbie McKinnon in an open field setting, showcasing oversized, yet formal clothing pieces in a very youthful and approachable manner.
Demonstrating that sleek designer clothing can still have a young and adolescent appeal in the right situational setting, this Man About Town editorial is sure to intrigue consumers who can relate to this notion of passiveness and apathy.
This Feature From Man About Town Features Robbie McKinnon
1. Youthful Fashion - Opportunities for designers to create oversized, yet formal clothing with a youthful and approachable aesthetic.
2. Emotional Expression - Potential for brands to tap into the essence of adolescence by capturing the angst and attitude in advertising campaigns.
3. Relatable Photography - Possibility for photographers to showcase moody and expressionless features to appeal to a youthful consumer base.
1. Fashion - Designer brands can explore the market for oversized, formal clothing with a youthful and approachable aesthetic.
2. Advertising - Brands have the chance to create emotional and relatable advertising campaigns that resonate with a young and angsty consumer base.
3. Photography - Photographers can experiment with capturing moody and expressionless features in order to appeal to a youthful consumer base.