The RetroActive app is a sound-recording function that keeps track of the moments you wish you could have recorded, but simply flash by too fast. It is downloadable for iOS.
This ingenious feature works by constantly recording sound on your phone when the app is turned on. Here’s the kicker: only the last one minute of sound history is stored. This design comes in handy when a brilliant, but fleeting joke is just told, or a piece of advice is given that you’d love to remember, but will most definitely forget. By pushing the green vial on the interactive interface, you successfully store the last little bit of already-passed time—meaning nothing will ever be missed again!
The RetroActive app makes use of the constant presence of mobile phones on our persons to better our less-than-perfect memories.
The RetroActive App Stores Just-Missed Moments of Brilliance
1. Time-recording Technology - Apps that record snippets of time provide an opportunity to create new applications for audio technology.
2. Memory-enhancing Software - Apps like RetroActive have the potential to help people improve their cognitive abilities and strengthen their senses.
3. Augmented Reality - The ability to record and categorize snippets of time opens up new possibilities for businesses looking to build applications for augmented reality technology.
1. Mobile App Development - The development of time-recording apps presents an opportunity for companies to build innovative new apps that improve memory and cognitive abilities.
2. Audio Technology - The rise of apps like RetroActive highlights the potential for innovative audio technology that can be used to create new memorization techniques.
3. Augmented Reality - Businesses looking to build apps for augmented reality technology can benefit from the ability to record and categorize snippets of time.