Skate platform known as Quartersnacks works in collaboration with Carhartt WIP on a new collection of New York City-themed apparel that celebrate 'mom and pop' shops. These are integral to most communities to keep the city going, highlighting local pizzarias and bodegas, the capsule is detailed with graphics of utilitarian apparel.
Some of the standout items include the OG Arctic Coat and the Shirt Jacket that feature a timeless Black Watch Tartan -- both of these are perfect for the colder seasons ahead. Additional pieces in the collection include the Watch beanie, the Slub Tarn Pocket longsleeve top, and graphic tee. All of these are marked with co-branded graphics finished with the Simple Pant made with navy canvas.
Image Credit: Carhartt WIP, Quartersnacks
Quatersnacks Joined Forces with Carhartt WIP on a Collection
1. New York City-inspired Capsule - Opportunity to create more location-specific collaborations and collections that celebrate local businesses and cultures.
2. Utilitarian Apparel Graphics - Opportunity to incorporate graphic prints into more functional and utilitarian apparel for a stylish yet practical appeal.
3. Co-branded Graphics - Opportunity to expand co-branded collaborations between brands for unique and exclusive product releases.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Fashion and apparel brands can collaborate with local businesses to create location-specific capsule collections that celebrate community and culture.
2. Skateboarding - Skateboard brands can expand their product offerings by incorporating utilitarian apparel with graphic details for a stylish yet practical appeal.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising agencies can facilitate more co-branded collaborations between brands for unique and exclusive product releases that cater to niche audiences.