Pride 2019 is just around the corner, and brands have been releasing rainbow-colored products to help consumers celebrate in style. Under Armour has done just that with the UA HOVR™ SLK EVO x Pride, a funky shoe with a modern tongue and removable insoles to help you perform your best. The sole of the shoe is rainbow-printed with swashes of color visible at the base. The shoe is available for all genders for $140 CDN.
Under Armour proudly supports Athlete Ally, a foundation celebrating all athletes everywhere. The brand says: "No matter who you love, how you look, where you're from or what sport you play -- we stand behind all athletes, no exceptions". With this inclusive message, Under Armour is helping to make a welcoming atmosphere for all athletes.
Under Armour Released a Sleek Sneaker to Celebrate Pride 2019
1. Inclusive Pride Products - There are opportunities to create inclusive product lines that celebrate diversity and promote equality.
2. Rainbow Colorways - Brands can incorporate rainbow themes and colors into their products to support the LGBTQ+ community during Pride Month.
3. Socially Conscious Branding - Brands can appeal to consumers who value inclusivity by making diversity and acceptance a central part of their message and marketing strategy.
1. Sportswear - Sportswear brands can use inclusive messaging and Pride-themed colorways to appeal to LGBTQ+ athletes and supporters.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can create Pride collections with rainbow colorways and inclusive messaging to align with the values of the LGBTQ+ community.
3. Retail - Retailers can stock Pride-themed merchandise to support the LGBTQ+ community during Pride Month and promote a message of inclusivity and acceptance.