With just two short months to go before pregnant Kate Middleton's expected due date, fashion designers are dreaming up dresses before the royal baby's birth.
Even though the Duchess of Cambridge has been pregnant for seven months, she has not lost an ounce of her signature style; though it certainly helps when iconic designers like Nina Ricci, Donna Karan, Vera Wang and Karl Lagerfeld are lining up to create custom clothing concepts for the glowing mom-to-be.
The designers' gorgeous sketches include custom designs that range from demure daytime dresses to elegant and timeless gowns that are suitable for wear after the royal baby is born -- these are designs are truly fit for a queen.
Iconic Designers Create Concept Dresses for Pregnant Kate Middleton
1. Iconic Designer Maternity Fashion - Maternity wear designed by top fashion houses for expectant mothers.
2. Celebrity Maternity Style Influence - Pregnancy fashion inspired by famous mothers-to-be
3. Designer Concept Dresses - Burgeoning trend of custom-designed dresses for expectant mothers
1. Fashion - Development of designer maternity fashion for expectant mothers.
2. Retail - Retailers fusing maternity and fashion worlds to bring designer maternity wear to consumers.
3. Luxury Goods - Increase in demand for high-end designer maternity fashion for expecting mothers.