Just in time for wedding season, Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP recently joined forces with luxury jewelry designer Stephanie Gottlieb to launch a popcorn-cut diamond ring. As its name suggests, the ring was designed for popcorn-lovers and mimics the appearance of popcorn. The one-of-a-kind ring features a 3.66-carat diamond that was thoughtful cut to create the whimsical design.
The Angie’s BOOMCHICKAPOP Popcorn Diamond Ring is now available for custom order online with a retail price of $50,000 USD. All rings are made to order and the cost of the ring will be based on the price of the diamond at the time of the order. Moreover, according to the brand, the ring "comes in a beautifully designed, custom ring box hand painted by Danielle Becker Stern, a mixed media artist and founder of Lefty’s Right Mind."
Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP & Stephanie Gottlieb Debuted a Unique New Ring
1. Popcorn-inspired Jewelry - Jewelry designers can capitalize on unique food-inspired designs to appeal to consumers looking for quirky, playful fashion statements.
2. Whimsical Diamond Cuts - Jewelers can experiment with offbeat diamond cuts to offer unconventional engagement rings to whimsical, non-traditional couples.
3. Collaboration Marketing - Brands from different industries can join forces to create one-of-a-kind products that cater to both of their target audiences, resulting in increased brand exposure and profits.
1. Jewelry - Jewelry designers can explore unique designs that transform unconventional objects, like food, into stunning fashion accessories.
2. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage brands can partner with other industries to create limited-edition product lines that promote brand awareness and sales.
3. Luxury Goods - Luxury brands can appeal to unconventional customers by offering high-end, playful products, like offbeat engagement rings and customized jewelry boxes.