The Playboy Magazine campaign erotically illustrates its tag line, "Pleasure in your hands." It centers around a male's hand, which has been sexily sketched on. From a scantily clad girl-next-door type to a topless burlesque woman, these drawings not only show the different kinds of women found between the pages of a Playboy magazine, but also various men they appeal to.
Conceived and executed by Neogama BBH, an ad agency based in São Paulo, Brazil, the Playboy Magazine campaign is both simple and creative. Art directed by Daniel Poletto with creative direction by Alexandre Gama and Márcio Ribas, the Playboy Magazine campaign was imaginatively illustrated by ODA Estúdio and photographed in studio by Marcus Hausser. With a slightly playful tone, the campaign is more than sexually appealing.
The Playboy Magazine Campaign is Playfully Seductive
1. Erotic Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new ways to creatively and sensually promote products or services.
2. Sensual Art - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine art and sensuality to create visually captivating marketing campaigns.
3. Creative Print Ads - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Push the boundaries of traditional print advertising by using unique and provocative visuals.
1. Publishing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Reinvent the way magazines are marketed and appeal to a wider audience.
2. Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Embrace unconventional and daring advertising approaches for greater impact.
3. Art and Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Fuse art and marketing to create visually stunning campaigns with a powerful message.