To keep up with the rest of the world, Santa is going green this year with plantable gift tags. Found at stores like Target and Walmart, these plantable gift tags can be taken off of packages everywhere and put directly into the soil, where they will dutifully grow into trees all over the world.
Some of the plantable tags can be found in the shape of Christmas trees, while others are in traditional squares or rectangles. All look like homemade paper with seeds inside.
Join the overtaking green club and attach trees to your gifts this year. You’ll be a double do-gooder, and plantable paper can be given at any occasion.
Santa Claus Goes Green
1. Plantable Products - The trend of plantable products is increasing with the rise in sustainable living and environmental consciousness.
2. Eco-friendly Packaging - The trend towards eco-friendly packaging is growing, as consumers become more conscious about sustainability and their carbon footprint.
3. Green Gifting - The trend of green gifting is growing, as consumers seek out more sustainable options for gift-giving.
1. Retail - Retailers can leverage the trend of plantable products by introducing more eco-friendly options, especially during the holiday season.
2. Packaging - Innovation opportunities lie in the sustainable packaging industry, as eco-friendly packaging becomes increasingly popular among consumers and businesses alike.
3. Event Planning - Event planners can incorporate the trend of green gifting by offering sustainable and plantable options for attendees, allowing them to take home a meaningful and environmentally-friendly gift.