Fashion trends from the 1990s are becoming more popular as fashion cycles and aesthetic trends often take inspiration from looks that were popular 20-30 years ago. Princess Polly is leveraging this trend with the launch of its new Peta & Jain Paloma Nylon Bag. The purse pays homage to the era with its nylon material, silver hardware, and removable silver chain.
The Peta & Jain Paloma Nylon Bag also boasts a small cross on its front, creating a chic yet eye-catching detail on the otherwise minimalistic purse. The purse is available in six colorways which include beige, green, black, brown, blue, and grey.
The Peta & Jain Paloma Nylon Bag is available to purchase online for 62 CAD.
Image Credit: Princess Polly
The Peta & Jain Paloma Nylon Bag is Available in Six Colorways
1. 90s-inspired Side Purses - Fashion trends from the 1990s are becoming popular.
2. Nylon Material Bags - Nylon material is making a comeback in bag designs.
3. Minimalistic Chic Purses - Minimalistic design is being used for chic purses.
1. Fashion and Apparel - Fashion and apparel industry can capitalize on the popularity of 90s-inspired side purses.
2. Textile Industry - Textile industry can benefit from the trend of using nylon material in bag designs.
3. Accessories Industry - Accessories industry can explore the trend of creating minimalistic and chic purses.