Pentax and the new K-7 digital SLR are climbing mountains in the photography world.
A 720p high definition video feature (at 30 fps) makes Pentax’s K-7 a must have. Even though a Canon competitor model can do 1080p (at 20 fps), the K-7 rocks a HDMI port, a 3-inch Live View LCD, in-camera lens correction, shake reduction and an improved dust reduction system (quite impressive).
The K-7’s magnesium alloy body is just the beauty behind a 14.6 megapixel, weather, dust and cold resistant beast of a camera.
What truly makes the Pentax K-7 digital SLR special (aside from EVERYTHING else) is its High Dynamic Range option that takes three images and combines them for greater exposure for eye-popping HDR shots.
The body itself should come in at around $1,299.95. The rest is up to you.
The Pentax K-7 Digital SLR is Great for High Dynamic Range Photos
1. 720p High Definition Video - The trend of incorporating 720p high definition video in digital cameras opens up opportunities for creating high-quality video content.
2. In-camera Lens Correction - The trend of in-camera lens correction provides opportunities for photographers to produce flawlessly corrected images without the need for post-processing.
3. High Dynamic Range Photography - The trend of high dynamic range (HDR) photography offers opportunities for capturing stunning images with enhanced exposure and detail.
1. Photography - The photography industry can leverage the trend of including 720p high definition video, in-camera lens correction, and high dynamic range photography in their product offerings.
2. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can benefit from incorporating 720p high definition video and in-camera lens correction technologies into their digital cameras.
3. Media Production - The media production industry can take advantage of the trend of high dynamic range photography to create visually striking content with enhanced exposure and detail.