German designer Christian Schoeler teamed up with Louis Viutton to create these colorful, paint-splattered men's bags. The leather bags, which come in a backpack, a duffel and a holdall, are inspired by an artist's backpack that is naturally splattered in paint.
The hand-painted bags are only going to be available in very limited numbers. The duffel bag is definitely my favorite of this collection and perfect for an overnighter.
Implications - For consumers, accessories are a primary medium for self expression as the various options are seemingly limitless. The variety of shoes, jewelry and bags that are both functional and stylish are a reflection of the importance of both elements to the consuming public. Particularly with celebrated luxury brands, the name brand is often less important for quality and purpose as it is for what it says about the style and status of the consumer.
Colorful Creations from Louis Vuitton & Christian Schoeler
1. Paint-splattered Accessories - There is an opportunity for designers to create paint-splattered accessories that provide a unique way for consumers to express themselves.
2. Limited Edition Collections - Designers can create limited edition collections that appeal to consumers looking for exclusive and unique products.
3. Functional Luxury Products - Consumers are looking for luxury products that are both functional and stylish, creating an opportunity for designers to create products that meet both needs.
1. Luxury Fashion - Luxury fashion can capitalize on the trend towards limited edition collections and functional products that offer unique ways for consumers to express themselves.
2. Accessories - The accessories industry can offer paint-splattered products that allow consumers to add a pop of color to their outfits and express their individuality.
3. Art Supplies - Art supplies companies can collaborate with fashion designers to create unique paint-splattered products that appeal to the fashion-forward consumer.