Imagine a watch with a fertility meter, cool huh!! This OV-Watch tracks fertility with much higher accuracy than traditionally methods. In fact it can track the 6-day fertility window as divergent to a mere 2 day prediction with conventional methods. It also has a sensor that tracks the differences in salt levels to exactly predict when you should do â€œitâ€. This gadget is best for couples planning for a baby.
Implications - As technology continues to improve, consumers are demanding quick and accurate results from their products. As such, if a corporation's product is indeed capable of these two things, they can advertise it as such to entice consumer business.
A Gadget for Couples
1. Higher Accuracy Fertility Tracking - Opportunity for companies to develop more accurate fertility tracking devices to meet the demands of consumers for quick and accurate results.
2. Extended Fertility Window Prediction - Space for innovation to create devices that can predict a longer fertility window, offering couples a greater chance of successful conception.
3. Salt Level Sensors for Fertility Prediction - Potential for the development of gadgets that use salt level sensors to accurately predict the best time for conception.
1. Healthcare Technology - Healthcare technology companies can leverage advancements in tracking and sensing technologies to develop more precise fertility monitoring devices.
2. Wearable Technology - Wearable technology manufacturers have an opportunity to create fertility tracking wearables that provide more accurate and informative data for couples planning to conceive.
3. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can explore incorporating fertility tracking features into their products to meet the growing demand for smart and connected solutions in family planning.