These Opening Ceremony black sheer knitted feather shorts by fashion designer Graeme Armour are super sexy from the sheer of the leg to the fluff of the knee. These black sheer mesh shorts are a flashback to the roaring 20s with a modern update that’s flirty and chic.
The Opening Ceremony black sheer knitted feather shorts have a black leather panel at the knee with a solid elasticized waist and super stretchy fabric, giving you a sleek and fitted, glam look. You can wear Graeme Armour's black mesh sheer feather shorts under a short dress or even a tunic top for maximum exposure -- you'll definitely make a statement.
The Opening Ceremony Black Sheer Knitted Feather Shorts
1. Sheer Mesh Fashion - Opportunities for innovative designs incorporating sheer mesh fabrics in various fashion items.
2. Retro Revival - Opportunities to update and modernize vintage fashion styles and bring them back into the mainstream.
3. Statement Pieces - Opportunities to create unique and eye-catching fashion items that make a bold statement.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can explore new design possibilities with sheer mesh fabrics and incorporate retro elements into their collections.
2. Apparel Manufacturing - Manufacturers can seize the opportunity to produce statement pieces using a combination of sheer mesh fabrics and other materials.
3. Fashion Retail - Retailers can cater to the demand for fashion-forward and attention-grabbing garments by stocking and promoting sheer mesh fashion and retro-inspired items.