The 2014 OFORM Jewelry Collection by Naomi Bijlefeld creates a balance between simplistic geometries and colorful materials. The unique accessory line consists of rings and bracelets that are made made using stainless steel, acrylate and marble materials.
Presented in a sea of neutral and bright hues, the minimalist accessories translate designer Naomi Bijlefeld's form-language with a modern design that relies heavily on the art of simplicity.
The OFORM jewelry collection is made in the Netherlands and is representative of its designer's appreciation for subtlety and understated elegance. The accessories embody a feeling of quiet power thanks to their clean and mathematical motifs that range from triangle to rectangle shapes. From hexagonal bangles to asymmetrical polygon rings, this conceptual jewelry line plays with varying geometries.
The OFORM Jewelry Collection Embraces Minimalist Design Ideals
1. Minimalist Design - Opportunity for innovators to create more minimalistic and sleek designs in various industries.
2. Colorful Materials - Opportunity for companies to incorporate colorful materials into their products, adding vibrancy and variety to their offerings.
3. Geometric Motifs - Opportunity for designers to experiment with different geometric shapes and patterns, creating visually striking and unique products.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can explore minimalist designs and incorporate colorful materials into their clothing, footwear, and accessories.
2. Jewelry - Jewelry companies can embrace geometric motifs and create unique pieces using colorful materials.
3. Interior Design - Interior design firms can incorporate minimalist design principles and utilize colorful materials for furniture, decor, and fixtures.