Designer Jerry Lorenzo recently unveils a new footwear construction in the form of the classic Chelsea boots -- the latest highlights a futuristic elevation with the incorporation of nubuck leather materials. The premium material is used to create the model's uppers, done up in a black tonal hue for a minimal look.
The leather is crafted in Italy and it is set to launch as a part of the fashion label Fear of God's Spring/Summer 2019 line up. It stands out amongst the rest of the seasonal offerings with its reflective accent found at the toe box. It sports a silver trim in contrast to the rubber sole and the stacked black leather heel as well. Additional elements include the logo at the heel, the inner ankle zipper enclosure, and a pull loop over the heel collar.
Jerry Lorenzo Unveils a New Boot Structure in a Simple Design
1. Nubuck Leather Footwear - The use of nubuck leather can be applied to various footwear styles for a premium and futuristic touch.
2. Reflective Accents - Incorporating reflective accents in footwear design can elevate the overall look and function of the product.
3. Inner Ankle Zipper Enclosure - Including an inner ankle zipper enclosure can provide a functional and stylish alternative to traditional lacing systems.
1. Footwear - The footwear industry can utilize nubuck leather and reflective accents to create innovative designs for a premium market.
2. Fashion - The use of nubuck leather and unique design elements like inner ankle zipper enclosures can push the boundaries of traditional fashion design.
3. Luxury Goods - Incorporating premium materials like nubuck leather and reflective accents can create disruptive innovation opportunities in the luxury goods industry.