Nomad, a consumer electronics and lifestyle brand based in Santa Barbara, has released an upgraded version of its Sports Band, this time introducing a slimmer strap designed to streamline styling without comprising durability.
The new Sports band straps are made of FKM rubber, a unique material that boasts skin-friendly properties for watch wearers. For example, FKM rubber is lightweight, malleable, 100% waterproof, and highly breathable. In addition, the straps boast a simple and strong fastening system that uses a custom stainless steel closure pin for easy adjustments.
What's more, the new straps are highly versatile and can be attached to any version of the Apple Watch. Currently, the Sports Band is being offered in four color variations: Black, Bone, Glacier Blue, and Sage.
Image Credit: Nomad
Nomad Launches a Slimmer Version of Its 'Sports Band'
1. Breathable Rubber Watch Straps - The use of FKM rubber with skin-friendly properties for watch straps is a disruptive innovation opportunity to enhance wearer comfort and durability.
2. Streamlined Sports Watch Straps - The slimmer design of the Nomad Sports Band is a disruptive innovation opportunity for a modern and appealing sports watch accessory.
3. Versatile Watch Strap Compatibility - Creating watch straps that can attach to different versions of smartwatches is a disruptive innovation opportunity to cater to a wider range of customers.
1. Consumer Electronics - The new Sports Band strap by Nomad is a disruptive innovation opportunity in the smartwatch accessory industry.
2. Fashion Accessories - The breathable rubber material used in the Sports Band strap by Nomad is a disruptive innovation opportunity in the fashion industry for durable and comfortable watch straps.
3. Sportswear and Sport Equipment - The Sport Band by Nomad is a disruptive innovation opportunity in sportswear and sports equipment industry with a functional and versatile watch accessory.