Bose has recently announced that customers can pre-order its Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 for $399.95 online. These luxurious headphones give wearers the ultimate sound experience with augmented reality technology.
The intuitive design of the headphones lets wearers tap or swipe on the headphones to access voice assistance, music, or phone call controls. The noise cancellation is ideal for crowded spaces, giving users and the person calling perfect sound clarity no matter their location. The headphones allow users to optimize the headphones with over 11 different noise cancellation settings, making these smart headphones a must for modern day wearers.
As society becomes more immersed in technology, businesses are catering to the multi-functioning, wearable technology needs of their customers.
The Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700 Boast Augmented Reality Tech
1. Luxury Augmented Headphones - Augmented reality technology can disrupt the audio industry by providing luxury headphones with multi-functionality for the modern-day wearers.
2. Intuitive Noise Cancellation Headphones - Intuitive noise cancellation headphones can disrupt the audio industry and help businesses cater to their customer's needs by providing perfect sound clarity.
3. Advanced Voice Assistance Headphones - The advanced design of voice assistance headphones can disrupt the audio industry by incorporating augmented reality technology.
1. Audio Industry - The audio industry can benefit and use augmented reality technology to cater to the wearable tech needs of modern-day wearers.
2. Consumer Electronics Industry - Consumer electronics industry can use augmented reality technology to create multi-functional products that cater to enhanced usability.
3. Wearable Technology Industry - The wearable technology industry can benefit from producing sophisticated multi-functional products that provide a seamless user experience.